Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What You Get From Me!

When meeting me, what do you get? You get a man that has passion and care for this human race. “Enya El Bey” refers to me as “The Wise One”, and others may not agree but I use wisdom to process what others feel about me, and who I am to them at their time of conception of me. I am loved by many, hated, or debated by some who does not understand the true depth of my soul, and my abilities to empower an, emotional, and spiritual breakthrough. I know that I have a spirit that is so strong it “Draws” women and men. Married women with families find me intriguing, and want to spend time, because of what’s lacking from home. I allow women in my space, just as long as their spirits are pure and true. You see I have to deflect their flesh, so there is no distraction from our purpose of our meeting.  The reason for the deflection because the charisma of “The Poet” can keep things emotionally broken if I begin to start stroking…..Come on somebody. Men are drawn to me, but fear the abilities when they are not sure to open themselves up about their role as head of the family, or needing help with decisions to help them get to the next level in their lives. My personal sin, have nothing to do with my gifts, of empowerment, to help you. I know my mission, and my purpose.

If you need me, let me help you, If you want me let touch you, If you hate me let me pray for you. If you want what I have, be careful what ask for because I did not ask for this, but I am true to this in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment