Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sun Up Sun Down

I begin my suffering early in life not knowing what was going on. I know that for years I struggled with mood swings and anger. I guess because I was so good on keeping it internal, I was able to hide my very strong emotions from my parents. I never had open anger in front of my parents, because I did not think my Dad would understand, but my mother would. It wasn’t until late in my life I got help, and it was long overdue.  The depression has returned but in control, after my accident I more struggle but able to maintain. As long as I am busy, speaking, teaching, and being a motivator I am good. When I wake up I am great, full of energy, but as the sun go down I am forced to deal with reality and myself that I struggle with my emotions. I can’t wait to wake up and see the sun, but I hate going home getting ready for bed and the sun going down. Out of sight, out of mind, only to do it one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment