Thursday, December 29, 2011

Intimacy the with Sweetbread

I start by licking and sucking her toes, while she is on her back on the bed with her eyes closed. As I slowly and methodically show attention to her well toned calves as she began to try and moan silently. On the way up between her soon to be moist wet thighs, my wet tongue begins to drip from excitement. Even though I’m near her wet, soft, sweet aromatic pussy, I bypass what we both want and go straight to her stomach making sure I give her belly button a lot of attention. I then work my way down to her pelvic area and lick and kiss her inner thighs. I run my tongue up and down her thighs. When I get to the pussy, I start out by sensually kissing the outer lips. Then I begin I lick her from the bottom up and when I get to the clit, I kiss and blow on it slowly and then I suck on it softly, as I insert my long hot tongue. I twirl my tongue around her clit. I also insert 2 of my fingers gently, and placed them firm deep inside the bottom of her hot pussy canal, licking her inner walls. I love to get it wet and blow on it and in it softly and she likes it a lot as she begs for more. I guess I could say I kiss her pussy like I would kiss her, Softly, gentle, and sensual. I make love to her pussy with my mouth the same as I do making love to her mouth and lips tongue.
Intimacy with a woman’s body is beyond me giving her my dick. I enjoy the secretions of her mental thoughts of me stimulating her mind as well as her pussy. You see if she is willing to allow me to stimulate her mind, her body is the easy part after the mind has been captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment