Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spirits "N" Humans

My spirit was created early but yet I understood it would be later for me to produce and teach what these earthly mortals needed from me after being down hear so long without, my skills, to guide, and protect them, from themselves. The unspoken silent scrolls of time spoke about another teacher that would walk this earth, and would join the ranks of the many great teachers before him would Rome this wicked land. The spirit was never a loud to forget his mission, or his purpose, despite whatever trouble his mortal, body created while here. I always knew that one day I would meet her/the spirit that would be for me, but only in my spiritual mind. She was created after thee. Her body was born nearly 3 decades ago, but her spirit is much older and bolder. She as always known of her power, but yet, like I, it was not the time or the hour for her to truly be released to our world as we know it today. The spirit that dwells in her, I understand, but others cannot because they don’t understand their own. We recently met, and we both know, but we have not admitted it to each other, because of our knowledge of our spiritual birth and purpose. You see even spirits have a purpose just like humans. There are many reasons that humans and spirits never understand their purpose because of distractions.


We know what we are up against, so we may never speak about who we really are. Acceptance of inevitability, and taking what we both want and desire to be set free. I want her and she wants me in the spirit have nothing to do with our flesh. You will never have an opportunity to experience to spirits making love, it is so divine, trust me. She awaits me, and I for her. So until you have an opportunity to be blessed with our gifts to help you or your family, you will just have to take care of your time in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment