Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Angles, Sprits, & Human Desires

The very essence of each one that walks near me I desire.  The forbidden fruit of intimacy continue to plague the walls of my mind. The various colors of their skin and the pheromones of the sweetness, that sits just at the bottom of their panties that absorb what I desire to drink and to taste. The inner thighs remain moist from the secretions that never stop flowing. I smell them before they reach my visual and mental satisfaction of how deep my thirst goes. That sweet aroma can only be described as mind altering. Each one I meet or see each have their uniqueness about them. Yes the external has a lot to do with how far my imagination travels but in the end they are not the same despite what others may say. The power of the very structure of her existence is that of our creator, creating each and every one of them in his own divine image.  The creation of the woman and all of her beauty internal and external would have a long lasting affect to all of mankind earthly and heavenly.  The power, the beauty, would not only be desired by men on earth but also that of some of Gods Angels. The Bible speaks about that not only was God please with what he had created but he knew the trials and tribulations of his creations would cause a break down on earth, beginning in the garden Eden and in heaven.  You see our creator was so skilled that the Angels wanted to taste what I have been describing in the beginning of this story. The only way the Angels could taste and feel what God created was in become human.  The only way to do that is to give up their heavenly abilities. Yes no more spiritual talents, no power of any sort that God had given them.  Now you know that if and Angel from heaven desires to be with the women on earth and to lose it all is some really powerful stuff. In the end God got mad at them just like he is mad at us that we are already hear on this forsaken earth that is truly a place of destruction.

Until his return the water falls that secrete from the lower parts of women will continue to give birth, and be used to control the masses of what we know as being normal.

I must go know the wind just blew by the windows of my mind another peace of forbidden fruit that I want to understand why my thirst is never satisfied. I was aware this since I was a young boy. Many have one, some have many I only have one.


Oh! Wait can you smell that, oh yes another sweet pheromone coming this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment