Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Journey My Recovery


Uplifted Spirits was what I needed in my life as well as so many others. After spending 2 months in the hospital from an auto accident that almost took my life, I needed my spirit to be Uplifted based on how I felt at the time. My life surely changed after my accident, but going home from the hospital reality set in for me.  Change in life is inevitable, and to what extent no one knows the outcome for that change. During my accident I lost my left leg above the knee and my right leg snapped in 3 places. I do know my accident was supposed to happen, even though I did not like the outcome. I was so thankful for all the medical attention I received during my recovery. My spirit was, and still remains heavy but I know that my spirit needed to be part of other "Uplifted Spirits". So please take this never ending journey with me, and let's work together to continue to uplift ourselves, and anyone we come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment