Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Validation


The Poet was asked one day what makes me happy? Well I speak the truth even if it hurts the person who is asking. Well, my response to my therapist, was….What makes me happy is a Hot peace of pussy and some cash in my pocket, it is sad but the truth. For most of my life, my focus was pussy and money, it wasn’t that I was a man whore, or a but that’s what I loved. Now in mid life the story is similar, with more intensity, because I never got my play out and no one is to blame but me. The desires of my flesh are not normal by any sense of the word normal. Any man who desire what I do, is really out there. Multiple sex partners, group sex, etc, straight demonic shit, to say the least. A man can have desires but never act on them to the level of what he wants. I have turned down more pussy than I have ever accepted, but it’s no one fault but mine, its sad but the truth. Maybe if I would have got my play out I would not be this bad at the age I am now. I’ve struggled all my life with my mind and my flesh, when it came to sex, money, or work. In my mind the sex, money and work I wanted the same thing from them all, and this is “Validation”. Men want the same acceptance and validation women want, most are afraid to admit. Well I before I get to detailed and show to much, I will end this, but be aware your boy will have another story or message for you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment