Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sympathy Pussy & Sympathy Dick


Sympathy pussy, nobody want that shit, oh I’m sorry some muthafucka’s will take all the pussy they can get, fuck that shit, I am not kissing no bitch ass, for her funky ass kat. You see bitches got it twisted life does not revolve around pussy, we as men can get pussy any day of the week. Bitches should not be trying to use their pussy as a fucking tool. Modern day working bitches, are no different than back in the day, the pussy was used. There is a means to an end, meaning pussy is being used as a bargaining tool, for some power. Pussy, is a something else, it will make you do anything from commenting murder, to a man talking shit to his mother because she may not like what her son’s wife or girlfriend is doing to him, or for him. You see only a female can understand what pussy does to a man; the age of the man has been known to have the same effect on young men or old men. Why do you think that a mother-in-laws, and daughter-in-laws really don’t get alone, because the power of the “Pussy”. I got some homeboys got twisted up with the pussy, one is in jail for murder, he was 42 and she was 25, basically he was rejected, and he had to kill the bitch. The pussy had my boy so twisted, that after he killed her, he called the police himself, and he waited for them. The fucked up thing is he did this in front of his own son. That “Fucking Hot Hole” has a real spirit on it, because I have been fucked up since I was a child, you see the spirit of “Perversion” was introduced genetically to my blood line, and I continue to be tormented. I love thinking about it, watching pussy, licking pussy, fucking it, and even making love to it. If you can think about it, I am not the only man who thinks like this, but a lot of men they will act out with their desires quickly.

Ok, if I take some sympathy pussy I will get from a female, or the “Other Shadow” she will feel bad for me and show me some “Sympathy” and “Fuck” the shit out of me, and send me back home, with my thumb in my mouth, because you see that “Sympathy Pussy” for a man works just like that “Sympathy Dick”. Yeah, I’m sorry fellas’ your bitch can and will do the same shit. Your money any your dick is not long enough to stop that bitch from calling “Tyronne: and getting on her back, or her knees.....Nigga please, I see this shit every day, then they want to come back home and hold you and kiss you, and say they love you, with the scent of his dick still on her lips.

What the fuck are we doing, family, the game is really fucked up for both men and women. I got the knowledge, and some skills to pay some fucking bills, even with all I know, this shit can happen to me. Remember it’s not about what you can pay for, or how good you can fuck. It’s about what men and women want to do when they want to do it, don’t take this shit personal, if your wife of your husband fuck somebody else, hell over time, I think it will happen to the best of us, it has happened to me before, and it may happen again, let’s keep this shit interesting, let’s get together and make it a family affair, and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment