Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Angels Halo in the Heavens

As I hold out my hand to thee, my arms stretched out reaching for you.  Take my hand and let me be the light on your path as you come to me in my dreams.  As you descend from heaven, and return to earth, for the rebirth of my soul.  Expand your wings, and wrap them around me so that you can bring me, close to your heart.  What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.  As I stand before you, each day, all I need for you to love me, hold me, touch me down deep in my soul, never let it go of the love we share, no one compares to you.  Everywhere I am looking now I am surrounded by your embrace.  I see your halo, and you know you are my saving grace.  Baby I can feel your halo, and I pray it never goes away.  Words cannot describe the purity of your essence, and the serenity of your presence.  Baby the soft texture of your outer spiritual lining, clinging to this mortal body, comforts me in my time of need.  My tears of a broken heart, no longer can stain the windows that leads to my soul.  Conceptions, of your halo, and the protection, of your spiritual aromatic essence have captured other mortals. Up until now no other mortal have ever been deserving of such a gift sent from our creator.  Others have made attempts to capture you in the past.  Silence of one’s desires, can only perpetuate their unwillingness to do what it takes to partake of your greatness.  The beauty of your Angelic persona can only be seen through the eyes of the one who deserves you.  An Angel you are, but not one in need, Angel you are, I know, I can please.  I have never laid eyes on something so precious and beautiful.  Our creator have created you so perfect that he actually took a step back, and admired his own creation.  You were sculpted by the master of all masters, our heavenly father.  He took his time; first he took your soul, and placed it in the mold.  Second he took, the heart of all hearts, that I would not pull apart, or cause pain.  Third he breathes life into those lungs, below your heart, for eternity.  The creation of you was done with such precession, he had no doubt you would listen to his instructions.  After creating you he understood you would carry out his request to help facilitate what he needed from you.  What he needed to do was to create you for me and me for you.  Spirit and flesh can cohabitate with specific instructions, for no destruction.  Your halo at one time, was hanging low, yes in heaven, for such a long time in the past.  There is a high expectation for it to never hang low, but high because of the joy that is in your heavenly heart.   I call you Lovely because I do not know your heavenly name.  I call you heavenly because everything about you is so divine, is the reason I call you mine.  Our unique arrangement was granted by our creator, it is the first of its kind, is the reason it stays deep inside my mind.  Our love is so strong that your fellow angelic siblings are envious of what we have.  Yes, the earth realm and the spirit realm are having its first union in holy and spiritual matrimony.  This union ‘So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done” this is about to began.  The day or the hour will be known by no one but the ones in Love.  Allow me to love you from now to eternity, Diamonds and pearls are not of your world.  The glow that your spirit carries, can light up the heavens and the earth, it has been my desire since my birth.  From my flesh to your spirit I want you to bestow on me what is in your power; endow me with your Angelic Love and emotional showers for an eternity.
Written by:                                                        The POET                                                           June 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment