Thursday, June 2, 2011

From My Eyes and Thoughts My Understanding

Keeping up with personal and individual expectations can be a challenge.  By this time in my life I have stopped invoking my personal expectations on people. Dealing with me you either know your role of expectations or you don’t. By the time you make it to someone like me you got to know that the name of this game is “Love, Sex, Romance” with intensity at all times. Romance is like swagger you either have it or you don’t. Don’t let the smooth soft look fool you, this freak in me has never been tamed before but you already know, are you ready. Are you ready to do what it do, are you ready to think like I think. Are you ready to make this bank, or even ride this Dick when I need? Can you withstand the pressure of being with me? Being in my space for this race of this game call life, that can be full of strife at times. I do not want you to deny yourself, but I want you to understand yourself, and understand me. You see speaking to me, when they see, they think they want to taste the unknown of this “Bone” that peaks a woman’s curiosity. They look, they stare and get a glimpse of that passionate spirit that illuminates from my eyes, they have been caught by what have been described as spell binding, captivating, and they all speak the same thing.  Looking into my bedroom eyes speak before my lips part to utter the first words that make them want to sample this dark passion fruit. Just being who I am is a natural draw to some that think they want to know the title of this book, and experience my intensive, descriptive contents section. Before, after and during the reading of these many explosive, sessions or secessions of how I continue to explode all over the pages, of various depths, and heights of the many caverns I explore daily with no effort, of how and when these events happen.  While I secret daily, and spit this knowledge of what is needed to stimulate, the many thoughts, and minds of all of the curious receivers of this Black Knight called “The Poet”. Know topic to deep for me give you what you need at the time when you need it. You see the needs of what some are seeking answers to some intimate passionate topics; gets blocked the visual perception, of the messenger. The thirst begins and the needs of the receiver get blocked and turn into a want. The desire of the messenger has been so common that the messenger sees it, and has learned to ignore it. The messenger’s gifts along with his spirit are just part of pure stock that runs through his body.  From my eyes and thoughts and my understanding, this journey is never about me, it is about me empowering those who I come in contact with male, female, young, and even the old. This gift or this mission was not my decision it was the father who put this spirit in me, just like the spirits who seek other spirits than can pour into them, this is what I do. You see, I continue to learn while on this journey to endow others with what I have. I release what I have to give but it is upon the receiver to take whatever it is they seek as the truth, or a temporary fix or a means to and end of what they are currently experiencing. You see from my spiritual eyes, and my thoughts and my understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger my brother. You will have a wonderful time here and meet the most incredible people. I hope you enjoy your the ride!

    ReplyDelete