Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dreams & Confessions

My mental thoughts of my dreams and the dreams of my thoughts goes real deep within the vortex of who I am. I share parts of my soul, and my existence with persistence to who seek the wisdom from my spiritual, emotional, and my physical being. Dreaming has no boundaries; you have full control, inside the world of dreamland. My confessions, of what I am able to do, I have studied on how to bring together, my thoughts, my mind, and my understanding while in my “Dream State” of mind. Dream control, can manifest itself into real life. When I dream it allows me to restore what I lost while walking around in the matrix all day. The next time you go to sleep set your “Mental DVR” and set it to record the things you will need to restore yourself, for the next day of your daily battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment